- In the system tray in the taskbar, click the MiWorkspace Icon , then click the MPrint - Printer Installer.
- Authenticate using your uniqname and UMICH password.
- Click Check out MPrint Maps.
Note: If you prefer not to use the map, you may Search for a printer by name or location.
- Select a building and floor number.
- Find the printer you need on the map and click the printer icon. You have the option to Install Now or Add To Cart to add multiple printers at once. If you would like to install all printers on the selected floor, click Install All Now or Add All To Cart. If you chose Install Now, go to step 7.
- Once your desired printers are added to your cart, click manage in the top right corner of the page, and then click Install Cart.
- If desired, select Set As Default Printer for a printer you will frequently use.
- Click Generate Installer.
- Click the installer_uniqname file in the bottom left corner of your browser to initiate the install process.
- Review the Final Results report to confirm all printers were installed properly. Click OK.
Monday, March 27, 2017