- Right-click on the applicable content folder in the Content Library.
- Select New Content in this Category '...'.
Note: If you receive an error message stating "You don't have sufficient permissions...," verify that you are attempting to add content to the correct folder. To request access to a content folder, submit a ticket to the Service Center.
- Select the applicable content type to add.
- Enter the content properties.
- The properties menu will vary based on the type of content being added.
- Refer to Four Winds Interactive's training videos for more information on adding specific content types.
- The Duration field defaults to 30 seconds. Content items display for the specified Duration in the order they are listed in the Network Overview.
- Click OK.
Note: The OK button on the content properties window is disabled until all required fields are entered.
- Drag and drop the new content item from the Content Library to the applicable region of your sign.
Note: The content item can be edited at any time by right-clicking it and selecting Edit Source Content. However, it is recommended to add the content item to the sign first and edit it from the Network Overview tree.
Note: If your unit doesn't have a folder in the Content Library, submit a ticket to the Service Center.