Note that in general, only manually created courses should be moved to different sub-accounts. If courses created via SIS upload are moved to a different sub-account (e.g., a custom sub-account), they will be moved back to their default sub-account by a subsequent SIS upload.
After opening the course, complete the following steps:
- Click Settings in the course navigation.
- Verify the Course Details tab is selected.
- Delete the text in the Sub-Account field and begin typing the name of the sub-account to which you want to move the course.
- Select the applicable sub-account from the list that displays.
- Click Update Course Details at the bottom of the page to save your changes (not shown).