Access the Online Access Request System.
The Search field in OARS allows you to Search All or select one of the following options from the drop-down menu:
To learn more about Courses that may be required to receive some Roles:
- Enter a Course ID, or partial Course Name or Description.
- Select Seach Courses from the drop-down menu.
- Click Search Courses.
- Click on the Course link to view its details.
To search for a specific Saved, Submitted, In Progress, or Completed request:
- Enter the Request number.
- Select Seach Requests from the drop-down menu.
- Click Search Requests.
- Click on the Request link to view its details.
A list of roles and their descriptions can be viewed without creating or viewing a request:
- Enter partial Role Name or Description.
- Select Seach Roles from the drop-down menu.
- Click Search Roles.
- Click on the Role link to view its details.
User information such as In Progress and completed Requests, and Roles assigned to a user can be searched without creating or viewing a request.
- Enter Uniqname.
Note First and/or last name search is currently unavailable.
- Select Seach Users from the drop-down menu.
- Click Search Users.
- Click on the User's Uniqname link to view their details.
Note This will also display a list of Approvers, listed as Unit Liaisons approvers and Roles approvers.