- M Cloud
- M Cloud: Creating an AWS Account
Sign Up for a New Account
- Go to Amazon Web Services.
- Click Sign In to the Console.
- Enter an MCommunity group in the Email field, select I am a new user, and then click Sign in using our secure server.
- Enter the Login information:
- Enter the Contact Information and click Create Account and Continue.
Find Your Account Number
- Go back to Amazon Web Services.
- Select Account Settings from the My Account drop-down list.
- Log in with the credentials you set up earlier and take note of your account number.
- Use this account number to continue setting up your M Cloud account at IT Services Portal. For assistance, see Creating an M Cloud Account.