Enroll in AWS Educate
Students are unable to be covered under UM Enterprise Agreement with AWS but they can receive credits through AWS's Educate program.
Faculty and Staff can enroll in Educate to receive credits, but should request their AWS account first.
- Log in to AWS Educate
- Click Apply for AWS Educate for Students.
- Fill out the application:
- Enter University of Michigan in the Institution Name field.
- Enter your U-M-issued email address in the Email field.
- Enter your AWS Account ID in the AWS Account ID field. (If you do not have an ID, refer to Creating an AWS Account.)
- Click Next.
Note: AWS will send you a verification code in the email address you specified during account setup.
Verify Your Account
- Enter the code you received by email into the Verification Code field.
- Check the I'm not a robot checkbox and click Next
- Accept the AWS Educate Terms & Conditions.
Note: This completes your portion of the enrollment. AWS needs to process the request. You will receive a welcome email from AWS when the setup is complete.