You can permanently delete a fax from your Inbox or Archive or kill a failed outbound fax job from your Outbox.
Delete a Fax from your Inbox
- Click Inbox.
- Click the Trash icon next to an individual fax, or
- Delete multiple faxes by clicking Select All Faxes and then clicking the Trash icon.
Delete a Fax from your Archive
Note: Faxes are automatically deleted from the Archive every 24 hours. To manually delete a fax prior to that:
- Click Archive.
- Click the Trash icon next to the fax.
- Click Permanently delete.
Kill a Failed Fax Job in your Outbox
- Click Outbox.
- Click the X next to the job ID.
- Click OK to verify you want to kill the failed fax job.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016