Configuring MWireless on your Windows 8 device requires:
- A University of Michigan uniqname and kerberos password
- A campus-compatible WiFi device
- A location where MWireless is available
Watch the Video, or
- Point to the bottom right hand corner of the desktop to bring up the Charms bar.
- Select Settings.
- Select Available.
- Select MWireless.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your uniqname in the Username field.
- Enter your kerberos password in the Password field.
- Click OK.
- Click Connect in Networks box.
Your login information is now stored on the computer. In the future, that information will be used to automatically connect the computer to MWireless.
Monday, June 6, 2016