Configuring MWireless on your Windows 7 device requires:
- A University of Michigan uniqname and kerberos password
- A campus-compatible WiFi device
- A location where MWireless is available
Watch the Video, or
- Click the Wireless iconin the system tray (lower right corner of the screen).
- Select MWireless.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your uniqname in the Username field.
- Enter your kerberos password in the Password field.
- Click OK.
- If a Windows Security Alert box appears, click Connect.
Your login information is now stored on the computer. In the future, that information will be used to automatically connect the computer to MWireless.
Monday, June 6, 2016