Configuring MWireless on your MAC OS X 10.7-10.11 device requires:
- A University of Michigan uniqname and kerberos password
- A campus-compatible WiFi device
- A location where MWireless is available
Watch the Video, or
- Make certain Wi-Fi is On.
- Select the Wi-Fi icon in the upper right corner of the menu bar of your device screen.
- Select MWireless.
- Enter your uniqname in the Username field.
- Enter your kerberos password in the Password field.
- Select Join.
- When the Certificate page appears, click Continue.
Your login information is now stored on the computer. In the future, that information will be used to automatically connect the computer to MWireless.
Monday, June 6, 2016