You are able to modify your BlueJeans user settings, such as your name, company, phone, photo, or personal meeting ID, or moderator PIN/passcode.
Click to watch a video version of the instructions provided below.
- Select your Name or Photo from the menu bar.
- Select My Settings from the drop-down menu.
- You will be directed to the Settings page.
- Modify how you wish your Name to appear in the Full Name field, if desired.
It is recommended that you not use your email in the name field.
- Modify additional settings, if desired and save changes.
If you wish for meeting participants to be able to enter your meetings before you arrive as the moderator (or if you are absent) select the Moderator-less Meeting check box.