All university faculty, staff, and sponsored affiliates are eligible for a BlueJeans account. This account enables you to schedule, host, and moderate BlueJeans video conferencing meetings.
Note: Individuals do not need to be university faculty, staff, or sponsored affiliates to attend BlueJeans meetings.
- Navigate to the University of Michigan BlueJeans login page at https://umich.bluejeans.com/.
- Click Login.
- You will be directed to the University of Michigan Weblogin page.
- Enter your Uniqname in the Login ID field.
- Enter your Kerberos Password in the Password field.
- You will be provided the option to join a Hosted Demo Meeting or Host your own Test Meeting. If you do not wish to select a test meeting, click Close.
- You will be prompted to verify your university information.
- Select either the Ask me again at next login or Ask me again if information changes radio button.
- Click Confirm.
- You will be directed to the BlueJeans Home page. From here you are able to schedule, attend, or start an instant meeting. You are also able to adjust your BlueJeans settings.